Friday, July 23, 2010

Pasta with Baked Tomato Sauce


I check a lot of blogs (all those listed down the side over there) because I like to read about food and look at pictures of it.  Most of the time the recipes don't appeal to me enough to actually try them, and if they do, I usually don't get around to making them.  This Pasta with Baked Tomato Sauce was an exception - it looked delicious, it sounded delicious, and guess what?  It was delicious. 

I had some cherry tomatoes on the counter that were starting to get just the tiniest bit wrinkly.  So I took advantage and made this dish for a weeknight dinner.  It was actually really easy, even easier than it looks, but it did take about 30 minutes to roast the tomatoes to my liking instead of the 20 that the recipe said.

I set the table (a rare phenomenon) and I had some beautiful flowers from our CSA.


1 comment: